Thank you for joining A Bright Future Pediatrics!
After you have familiarized yourself with our Office Policies and you would like to onboard with our practice, we will need the following before scheduling your first appointment:
- Complete and submit the New Patient Forms* (1 per family) and the New Patient Questionnaire* (1 per child)
- Submit a copy of your child’s last well visit and a copy of the most recent immunization records
- We can request this information on your behalf from your previous pediatrician if you submit an Incoming Medical Records Release*
- Submit a records release. We must obtain the medical records from your previous pediatrician before scheduling.
- If your child has any chronic medical conditions including Autism, ADHD, Depression/Anxiety, or Asthma, please submit any relevant notes, diagnoses, or evaluations from other providers in order to help our physicians to best take care of your child.
- Register on our Patient Portal once you are emailed a PIN
Once all of the information has been received and the immunizations have been transcribed into your child’s chart, you will be ready to schedule!