Why Choose Us?
We know that you have a choice when it comes to where to take your child for medical care, and that’s why the pediatricians and kid-loving staff at A Bright Future Pediatrics are proud to offer the highest standard of care for children, adolescents, and young adults in the Plano, Texas area.
8 Reasons to Choose A Bright Future Pediatrics
- Our pediatricians are highly experienced and board certified. Our doctors deliver top-notch preventative care and treat a wide range of health concerns efficiently, expertly, and with great compassion, all in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
- We provide continuous care from birth to age 21. We specialize in treating kids of all ages, including pre-pubescent adolescents, teenagers, and young adults.
- We offer online tools to better communicate with parents. With our easy-to-use patient portal, you can make a new appointment online in a flash as well as update your child’s medical forms. Our secure CHADIS (Child Health and Development Interactive System) tool lets you communicate with our pediatricians prior to your child’s appointment. This way, your doctor knows what to focus on during your child’s visit to provide the best possible care. For added privacy and convenience, we also use electronic medical records.
- We allow time in our schedule for same-day sick visits to ensure that we can provide immediate care and help your child feel better faster.
- We offer conveniences such as in-office lab services including strep tests, flu tests, and mono tests for prompt diagnosis without requiring you to visit a separate facility.
- Are you expecting? We would love to meet you and tell you about our practice. We offer complimentary consultations for expecting parents so you can decide if our practice is a good fit for you.
- Are you adopting? With our expertise in adoption medicine, we can help with medical evaluations and health risk assessment.
- We have personal experience with special needs children. With one child who is gifted and another with special needs, Marcy L. Berry, M.D. understands the entire spectrum of development on a both personal and a professional level.